Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Here we go.  I don't know how to put the link in my post, but you can use the one on the sidebar.

joyce-fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.com.jpg


1. What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly?

Um, yea. Pretty much everything.

Sorry. The thing that bothers me most is incorrect grammar :)
Although I am becoming a bit looser with this as I get older (and get lazier).



2. What is one of your best childhood memories.

I loved the freedom that came with summer... going to the pool everyday... flirting ;)


3. Do you plan to watch the royal wedding and when is the last time you wore a hat?

No.
Never.


4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality?

I am the oldest. I am a perfectionist. See question #1.


5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?

At the grocery store :)


6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or letter? Why?

Oh my. I think the correct way to do this is always in person, although I don't know if that would be my method of choice.  I would probably pick the phone.


7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kick ball or jump rope? You have to pick one.

Hands down, jump rope.  I very much dislike group games :)


8. Insert your own random thought here.

When I read back through my answers I think I sound like a grumpy old woman.  I'm really not, well - at least I'm not terribly old.  I have to admit I can sometimes be grouchy.

I'm so very very glad the trees are growing green leaves now :)

2 comments:

  1. I think we are very much the same!! :) Though, I am rising at 5 a.m. on Friday to watch the royal wedding with my girly daughter who is giddy with excitement over it. LOL Oh, and I did wear a had a couple of times too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post thanks for sharing...i found your blog thrue other follower im looking for to visit more...blessings

    ReplyDelete